Sprayway Oven Cleaner Aerosol Spray
Sprayway Oven Cleaner cuts through heavy grease and baked-on foods. It penetrates, emulsifies, lifts and holds soils so you can easily wipe surfaces clean.
- Foaming action
- Cuts through grease and baked-on food
- No scraping
- Works on warm or cold ovens
- Use on grills or grates
Availability: in stock
Sprayway Oven Cleaner’s professional-strength formula removes oil, grease, caked-on, dried food and carbon stains. Its heavy-duty foam clings to thick build-up, making it ideal for both spray-and-wipe and overnight cleaning.
With our oven cleaning spray, you can cut through tough grease and old food from the bottom of your oven, to the oven door. Just spray, let sit and wipe to get that deep clean you desire. It can also be used for spot cleaning! Make sure to get your oven racks as well while you let the cleaner sit. We do not recommend usage on self -cleaning ovens.
- Just spray some oven cleaner inside your oven and wait for it to soak up all the nasty grease and grime, rinse and repeat until spotless. Don’t forget the oven racks too!
- Spray your oven racks and place them in a large resealable bag for 30 minutes. Rinse off the racks with warm water for a sparkling new finish!
- Removing the oven door makes it easier to clean those hard to reach areas (most ovens have hinge locks you can unscrew with a screwdriver). Turn to your oven’s instruction manual to learn how best to unhinge the door.
- Spend less time cleaning up after grilling and more time with family and friends. Use Sprayway Oven Cleaner Aerosol Spray to easily remove oil, grease, caked-on, dried food and carbon. Spread newspaper on the ground and place your grill’s cooking grates on them. Spray both sides of the grates and let the heavy-duty foam soak in while you clean other parts of the grill. Then rinse them off with a hose and you are ready for your next barbecue!